Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A new way to support my habit..

I've found a way to fund this passion of cycling I have which drains my bank account. Sell stuff I don't need! I was given a Polar F11 heart monitor a few years ago for Christmas. The person who gave it to me is not someone I've remained in contact with, and honestly I didn't like the watch. I used it a few times but think that at some point in the future I'll invest in one either specific to cycling or just get a new wireless computer for my bike. So - thanks to that idea, I sold it on eBay, and my Paypal account has just miraculously been infused with some cash. Now I can figure out something else to sell in order to be able to afford those Sidi shoes I'm lusting after.

What will I sell in order to save up for a new bike? (Do I really need furniture?)

In other news, I rode my bike again today. Well, okay, so I rode to the Max stop, but I'm riding the entire way home, hills and all, or at least that's the plan. It's hot outside.

I love both cycling AND the Olympics. What a great summer it will be watching the Tour and the 2008 Games! Plus the men's team includes favorites Levi Leipheimer, George Hincapie, Dave Zabriskie, Christian Vandevelde, and Jason McCartney. Only Chris Horner is missing...

No comments: